Protect Your Driving Privileges Fight Your Ticket With Bigger & Harman Today

Pull Over And Over And OverA California woman got three speeding tickets in an hour on Interstate 81 in Pennsylvania, which is basically the Keystone State’s equivalent to the Grapevine.

A State Trooper clocked Kai Kitchen travelling 93mph in a 70mph zone at about 7:00 a.m.; she was cited for reckless driving and immediately released. Forty minutes later, the same State Trooper clocked her doing 97mph; once again, she was cited and released. At about 8:00 a.m., another State Trooper clocked Ms. Kitchen at 94mph. This time, she was taken into custody. Ms. Kitchen wound up serving four days and paying a $1,000 fine.

Some Internet sympathizers claimed that she was singled out because she is black, but her attorney declared that “This doesn’t have anything to do with the color of anyone’s skin.”

Out of State Tickets

Most all states belong to either the Drivers’ License Compact or the Non-Resident Violator Compact; a third entity – the Driver License Agreement – may one day supplant them both, but only a handful of states (not including California) are DLA jurisdictions. Both the DLC and NRVC let different state DMVs share information regarding traffic tickets and license suspension, so a county clerk in Nevada or Arizona will know about that speeding ticket you got in Barstow, and add points to your license as appropriate.

If you get a ticket in California and you reside out of state, in most courts, an attorney can appear on your behalf. That means that you will probably not have to come back to get the charges reduced, minimizing the adverse impact in your home state.

Getting Legal Help

The aggressive lawyers at Bigger & Harman, APC, are committed to giving individuals a voice when dealing with speeding and traffic tickets. Call today at 661-859-1177 or email to receive the personal professional attention you deserve. En español, llame al 661-376-0214.

Share To: