Call Today 661.349.9300
Se Habla Español 661.349.9755
Protect Your Driving Privileges Fight Your Ticket With Bigger & Harman Today

California Suspended License Attorney

Serving Clients In Lamont, Bakersfield & Surrounding Areas

  • Se Habla Español
  • Extensive Legal Experience
  • Top-Rated & Highly Successful
  • Featured On Bakersfield Law TV​
  • We Secure Real Results For Real People

Bigger & Harman, APC is a law firm dedicated to representing the rights of those facing traffic tickets and more serious traffic violations throughout Central and Eastern California. If you are facing charges for a serious traffic violation, do not hesitate to retain our services. Our California traffic ticket attorney can offer you the hard-hitting representation that you require in order to combat your charges.

Protect your license and driving privileges. Call Bigger & Harman, APC for trial-tested advocacy: (661) 349-9300.

California Suspended License Laws

Under California State law VC 14601, it is illegal to knowingly drive with a suspended or revoked license. Additionally, it is also against the law to drive without a valid driver’s license under VC 12500. Driving without a valid license may only result in a traffic violation, but could be charged as a misdemeanor in more serious cases. Taking to the road and driving on a suspended license is considered a misdemeanor and can result in an arrest.

What are the Penalties for Driving with a Suspended License?

If you are arrested for driving with a revoked or suspended driver’s license, the penalties you face will depend on whether or not this was your first offense. First time offense penalties may include fines from $300 to $1,000 or jail time from five days to six months. Second or subsequent offense penalties vary based on the specific circumstances pertaining to your case. If the previous offense happened within the past five years and violated any section of VC 14601, 14601.1, 14601.2, or 14601.5, the penalties include fines from $500 to $2,0000 and jail time from 10 days to one year. If the previous offense happened within the past five years and violated any section of VC 14601, 14601.1, 14601.2, or 14601.5, but was granted probation, the court will demand that the individual be sent to county jail for a minimum of 10 days.

If you were pulled over and did not have a valid driver’s license, whether from the state of California, another state, or another country, you could face various penalties. For minor offenses, you will receive a traffic ticket for the infraction. More serious offenses could result in a misdemeanor charge, resulting in up to $1,000 fines and time in county jail for up to six months.

When results matter, turn to Bigger & Harman, APC. Call (661) 349-9300 today. Weekend and evening appointments are available.

Reasons to Choose Bigger & Harman, APC

  • Free Consultations

  • Flexible Availability

  • Se Hable Español

  • Track Record of Success

Client Satisfaction Is Our #1 Priority

Read what Our Past Clients Are Saying
  • “Thanks for getting me out of my traffic problems.”

    Past Client
  • ““Simply the BESt””

    Martin Indio, CA
  • “Mark works very well with people. Highly recommend.”

  • “1”

    jose Porterville, CA
  • “My experience with working with the Bigger & Harman law firm was nothing short of excellent!”

    Gene P.
  • “Paul Harmon YOUR THE BEST!! YOU ROCK!!”

    D. Samuelson Lamont, CA
  • “I definitely recommend Mr. Bigger to anyone with a traffic ticket.”

    Erin Z.
  • “The best attorneys. I have used them on three occasions.”

    Chanerrick Tisdale
  • “Awesome attorney! Definitely shows results! One ticket dismissed another reduced to non-point violation ... and I still got to keep my traffic school. ...”

  • “Absolutely the BEST!!!!!!!”

    Haime Carolina
  • “I would highly recommend this attorney!”

    Igor R.
  • “Great attorneys”

    Jarrette S Orlando, FL
  • “Excellent CDL Traffic Attorney Firm”

    Ken Z Los Angeles, CA
  • “Kept points off my driving record. Thanks Guys!”

  • “Ticket”

    John Marana, AZ