Protect Your Driving Privileges Fight Your Ticket With Bigger & Harman Today

You're driving along, maybe a little too fast, when you see the lights flashing, do the pull over and the license and registration thing and then you get hit with a surprise; The officer tells you that you are driving on a suspended license. What can you do?

The vehicle codes for 14601 involve suspensions or revocations for different reasons, such as failure to pay child support, failure to appear on a traffic ticket, driving while under the influence, failure to pay a traffic fine, too many traffic tickets or accidents on your record, or for medical reasons. Oftentimes people don't even realize that their license has been suspended.

So here you are facing a maximum of 6 months in jail, up to 5 years on probation, over a $1000 in fines and court costs, and two points on your license. What defenses do you have? Here are two of the most common defenses:

There are numerous reasons why you should call an experienced traffic attorney and have a consultation on your options. An experienced traffic attorney can go to court for you so that you don't have too. He can fight to get your case dismissed, or plea the offense down to a lesser charge that is better on your record, your insurance rates, and your pocketbook. Email or call today to set up a phone consultation.

Share To: