Representing Commercial Drivers in Bakersfield, CA

Experienced Kern County Traffic Ticket Lawyers

For those who drive for a living, their commercial licenses are their very livelihood. Because commercial drivers accumulate points at 1 and 1/2 times the rate of a noncommercial driver, they need to take immediate action when they are issued a traffic ticket. If you are a commercial driver who is worried about your driving record after being ticketed, our Kern County traffic ticket attorneys at Bigger & Harman, APC can be of assistance to you. We have been successfully representing commercial drivers for more than 10 years!

We accept the following kinds of commercial driving matters:

Defense for Commercial Drivers in Kern, Tulare, Fresno, Inyo, and Mono Counties

Our traffic ticket practice takes us to various courts throughout Kern County, Fresno County, Tulare County, Inyo County, and Mono County. We know the court personnel and many local police officers who frequent the courthouse, which has allowed us to become better acquainted with the kind of documentation that is attached to traffic offenses. Our goal is to help you keep your license and to minimize the impact of your traffic ticket offense.

Working with our firm can afford you the following benefits:

  • Skilled legal representation from a traffic lawyer with a 9.4 Superb Avvo Rating
  • Flexible appointment times, including weekend hours and evening and phone appointments
  • Spanish-speaking services
  • Personal attention to every case

Take a look at how our high-quality services have benefited our clients in the past for a better idea of what you can expect from us.

Need help with a traffic offense? Call us at (661) 349-9300 for a free consultation!

To better serve our commercial driving clients, we offer free initial consultations. This consultation can give you a better idea of your options and will allow us to counsel you regarding your next step. With our help, you won't have to worry about losing your driving commercial driver's license. ¿Habla español? Llámenos al (661) 349-9755 para ayuda legal.

Reach our firm at (661) 349-9300 to schedule your free consult.

Contact Bigger & Harman, APC Today

We Will Go The Extra Mile In Order To Secure A Favorable Outcome

Send My Information