Why choose Bigger & Harman, APC?
- Free initial case consultations provided
- More than a decade of legal experience in commercial and traffic ticket defense
- Deep familiarity with the Lamont Courthouse and its judges
- Members of the California Traffic Defense Bar Association
- Superb rating from Avvo, meaning you can trust that our advice is sound
- We fully understand how to navigate the court to obtain the best possible
result for your case
Put a Reliable Advocate in Your Corner
Were you issued a traffic ticket and ordered to appear at the Kern County
Superior Court in Lamont? Whether you drive for a living or not, you need
to challenge your ticket and avoid the heavy fines, points on your driving
record and increased insurance premiums. What you need is a dedicated
Kern County traffic ticket attorney to argue on your behalf in the Lamont Courthouse to protect you. If you
are eligible for traffic school, you will be provided proof of completion
once completed. After obtaining proof, you should submit it to the court
in person or by mail and once received, your case will be dismissed and
the violation will not appear on your record.
Whether you drive a commercial truck or were just ticketed in a passenger
Kern County traffic ticket attorneys can contest your ticket regardless of what it was for. Being issued a
ticket is not the end of the story, so protect your driving record by
speaking with our firm and we can work on your behalf in the Lamont Courthouse.
Discuss your ticket with us during a
free initial consultation—(661) 349-9300!