Call a Mono County Traffic Lawyer at (661) 349-9300!
A ticket is not the end of the story. If you were issued a ticket and ordered
to appear before the
Mono County Superior Court in Bridgeport, our traffic ticket attorneys can advocate for you! You
can potentially avoid heavy fines, increased insurance premiums, and marks
on your driving record by challenging a traffic ticket. You may be eligible
for traffic school, in which case you can submit proof of completion to
the court and get your case dismissed.
Important Bridgeport Courthouse Information
Your Mono County traffic ticket lawyers are considerably experienced with
this court and representing clients here. For more information about retaining
the advocacy of an experienced Bridgeport traffic ticket lawyer, call
Location for the Bridgeport Courthouse:
Superior Court of California, County of Mono
278 Main St.
P.O. Box 537
Bridgeport, CA 93517
For further assistance, click here
to go to the court website.
Why Should I Choose Bigger & Harman, APC?
Bigger & Harman prides itself on exceptional advocacy and a track record
of success in handling traffic ticket cases.
Bigger & Harman differentiates itself from other firms by offering
- Familiarity with the Bridgeport Courthouse and its judges
- Over a decade of experience in commercial and traffic ticket defense
- Free initial case consultations
- Attorneys who are members of the California Traffic Defense Bar Association
- Highly rated services that received a “Superb” rating on AVVO
- Comprehensive understanding of navigating the court system
By providing individualized strategies for your unique case, as well as
step-by-step guidance, you can trust that our attorneys have your best
interests in mind and can expertly represent your traffic case.
Our services don’t just protect drivers of passenger vehicles. We
also advocate for commercial truck drivers! If you drive for a living,
you could greatly benefit from the help of a Mono County traffic ticket attorney.
(661) 349-9300 for a free initial consultation!